Violent Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Violent Reality Community Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Overpower Weapons in Black ops

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ReDeMpTiOn

The Overpower Weapons in Black ops Empty
PostSubject: The Overpower Weapons in Black ops   The Overpower Weapons in Black ops EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 am

Been Playing for about 4 days now, and I realize the Knife is 1 hit kill anywhere on the body same with throwing it.
Shotguns are way to overpowered and overused add that with the perk stopping power pretty much game.
Snipers kill in1 shot but have a slow reload time making them balance, and there's allot of medium range maps for good sniping like crossfire.
Back to top Go down
Ranger

Ranger

PostSubject: Re: The Overpower Weapons in Black ops   The Overpower Weapons in Black ops EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 11:04 am

Hey do you have a youtube acount?
Back to top Go down
ak74

ak74

Steam ID : N/A
Friend Codes : mwm =442673 773322, WAW = 498509 497652

PostSubject: Re: The Overpower Weapons in Black ops   The Overpower Weapons in Black ops EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 8:59 am

i got blops 4 days ago too, on thye first day i wasnt to inpressed by the lag that every game hase online before its work out. i thought throwing knifes were shit because everybody never used guns. the lag will so go away like mwm did, and i think people started the knife spam because its new and people are crazy about it. another problen is : i was playing a game yesterday and a chuck a knife into this guys head, he took like 6 steps then died, but on the kill feed it just said he died but it didnt tell who, but it is a pretty good game, somthing new
Back to top Go down
Reaver

Reaver

Friend Codes : MWM: 064711-087295
WAW: 090473-290950
Blops: ???????-???????
AssaultCube name:Pryde

PostSubject: Re: The Overpower Weapons in Black ops   The Overpower Weapons in Black ops EmptySun Nov 14, 2010 3:48 pm

I like the shotguns, but I prefer using Assault Rifles or MGs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Overpower Weapons in Black ops   The Overpower Weapons in Black ops Empty

Back to top Go down

The Overpower Weapons in Black ops
Page 1 of 1