Violent Reality
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Violent Reality Community Site

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CHAS15FIRE

friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds Empty
PostSubject: friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds   friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:48 pm

heay guys, my name is Chase Devlin. I wondering if you guys could tell me your friend codes. I am kinda new at this game but i am kind of good. I wish to play with you guys some day and i hope to get your friend codes for COD: mobilized.
Back to top Go down
Mithos
Admin
Admin
Mithos

Friend Codes : MWM:0732.5654.2684
WaW:1462.5848.7154

PostSubject: Re: friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds   friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds EmptyWed Nov 10, 2010 9:51 pm

Try joining TF. Rather than getting peoples friend code. Most people will be playing black ops though.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/User/ThatKidBrian21
Blackbird

Blackbird

PostSubject: Re: friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds   friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds EmptyThu Nov 11, 2010 4:17 pm

omg I hate it when people ask me for my friend code. I just ignore them all because like 10 people ask me every week for my fc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds   friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds Empty

Back to top Go down

friends on call of duty mobilized for nintendo ds
Page 1 of 1